Podcast (Crook's Corner)

Crook's Corner: Exclusive Interview w/ Eminem - YouTube
A couple days ago I stumbled upon this podcast called Crook's Corner. I was scrolling through YouTube and clicked on a random video as I usually do, and ended up watching the entire almost hour of the podcast. Despite it being such a long podcast (probably typical for podcasts but certainly long for me to listen to) I was entertained the entire time. The two people involved were Eminem and Kxng Crooked. The latter I don't know much about, other than he is a rapper that hosts the podcast. Eminem on the other hand is my favorite rapper of all time. The podcast actually gave his fans an opportunity to get to know him more personally since he doesn't do a lot of interviews. Since this one was with a good friend of his, it allowed for more personal stuff. Mainly, they talked about his new album that came out fairly recently, but the topics all showed a bit of Eminem himself; his competitive side, his friendly side, and his humble side. He couldn't seem to take a compliment without giving one back. It was a really cool thing to watch and was extremely entertaining overall. If you're a fan of modern rap or Eminem, I would highly recommend at least watching that one episode, but Crooked has tons that I think I'll be watching in the future!

Comments

Post a Comment