Top 20 Social Media Sites

Image result for social media
Most of the sites on this list, I wasn't exactly surprised by. Facebook specifically wasn't surprising to me. I know my mom uses it, my two aunts use it, my grandma, and most of my other family. Apparently Mr. Craddock uses it as his address book as well. :) I also wasn't surprised by Instagram or Twitter. Most of the people I know use both the sites as well as most YouTubers with a substantial amount of followers. Reddit wasn't surpirising. I personally go on that sometimes to get a good laugh, as do many YouTubers (cough*pewdiepie*cough). Some of the other sites, I had never even heard of before. Sina Weibo, Ask.fm, and VKontakte were all unfamiliar to me. And of course, there is TikTok. There is no need to explain further, other than to say that I HATE TikTok......

Comments

  1. Go and checkout our website http://www.ytviews.in/ for youtube viewership and likes, Best portal for social media marketing in India.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment