My Favorite Game: Fortnite

Image result for fortnite trigger fish

Fortnite, a 100 player battle royale game has been my favorite game for a while. The game features silly skins, a fun, ever-changing map, and a great experience for really anybody. The game is hugely popular and that's mainly the reason I got into it. From seeing it in YouTube videos and everywhere else on the internet, I was dying to give it a try. The game's building mechanic can be the most fun about it, if you get the hang of it. I've met some of my best friends on the game, and I'm supremely grateful for that. Out of all of the games that I enjoy, I play Fortnite the most. Unless the game does something hugely terrible to make it not as fun, I think I'll be playing it for the foreseeable future. Because despite some people making fun of me for it, it's one of the most fun games I've ever played. 




Comments