Arrow: My Favorite TV show



Arrow | Arrowverse Wiki | Fandom
Ever since I began watching Arrow it has become my favorite television show. The show has eight seasons and is a part of the DC multiverse that has been established through multiple television shows. I'm currently watching season 6 and it's still my favorite. The show follows Oliver Queen (The Green Arrow) and his family and friends as he works to protect Star City. It's a typical superhero show yet it is one of the only ones that I have become invested in. I believe this to be, in part, because of the acting. Even when the writing is a little "meh" for lack of a better term, the actors do great with it. I particularly enjoy Stephen Amell as Green Arrow. He's established himself as a great actor and a wonderful guy. Thinking about anybody else as Arrow doesn't make much sense to me because it doesn't seem like anybody else would be able to do it justice after him. I also love all of the villains. Each season has a main villain and they all have an emotional connection to Oliver, making the story and eventual end battle so much more interesting. I also think the crossovers with the other DC shows are really cool and I intend to watch the shows in chronological order so that I can can a better look at the DC multiverse (often referred to as the Arrowverse) as a whole. Arrow is fantastic and I cannot wait to finish it, even though I'll miss it...

Comments