The Grammys

Image result for grammys 2020


The Grammy awards happen every year in a huge event as I'm sure you're already aware. This year the main feature was Billie Eilish. She won the 4 big awards of the Grammys and sort of stole the show. Now, is that necessarily a bad thing? I think so. The Grammys aren't really fair and I think that this shows it particularly well. Now, I don't think that she doesn't deserve it. She's a great artist and makes great music but even she was getting tired of her continuous award winning. She thought that certainly somebody else deserved one of the big rewards. And while she's still being pretty humble here, she has a point. Still, I'm not saying that she doesn't deserve the awards, but I do think that the Grammys are rigged in some way or at least biased.

Comments