Working on my Cloud

Image result for cloud smash bros
At this point, fighting Andrew is hopeless. If you've seen some of the earlier posts on my blog you will know that I used to main Link. After seeing one of my favorite players, Zero, play Cloud, I decided to try and play Cloud. I bought him on my 3DS and immediately felt an attraction to the character. Playing on my 3Ds can be frustrating sometimes because practicing my main is basically useless since nobody online actually plays seriously. And even if I do find somebody that plays seriously, the lag is so bad that I'm forced to leave the game. The other problem is that I don't have a switch... and Andrew does. Meaning he can practice Ultimate, and I can't. Sooooooo that's kind of a problem. But either way, I'm still working on my Cloud. I'm determined to be the best Cloud that I can be. I know Cloud has the potential. I just have to not be an idiot. :)

Comments