A future carreer in Media?



Image result for Media
Although a future in film or radio would certainly be interesting, it's not for me. My interest lies in consuming media. In my opinion, my life would be completely different if not for various different media outlets such as television, video games, and social media. Media is such an important part of today's society. Most of us think that we "couldn't live without the media" and though that is untrue, it has some sort of basis. The media is so strong in today's society that living without it would be like living without... something very important in older time periods that I know nothing about. What I'm getting at is that the media is important to me. I respect people that have jobs in the media because they play such a major role in many lives. But for me, I want to write books, and a job in TV or radio just wouldn't fit me.

Comments